Manufactured using the same bearing and sealing methods as our CEMA B Idlers, these Return Idlers are built to last.
- Patented design.
- Internal edge weld—no contact with conveyor belt.
- Four layers of protection from contaminants that cause other idlers to break down.
- External Nylon Labyrinth Seal on end cap reduces possible intrusion area by up to 65% versus competitors’ idlers.
- Secondary Internal Labyrinth Seal with contact lip prevents contaminants from reaching bearings.
- Chamber Lock Technology creates a separate holding area for contaminants, should any penetrate the first two layers of protection.
- Proprietary Defender® Bearings sized larger than industry standard, for improved capacity and extended life. These bearings feature a proprietary seal design for superior contaminant resistance and grease retention.