All CEMA B Trough Assemblies use NHI’s proprietary three piece formed sheet steel frames. These frames are engineered to minimize material usage and overall weight while also providing defined openings for spillover and other debris to pass through the frame and away from the rollers, thereby reducing the need for routine cleanup and extending the life of the idlers.
- Lighter weight and engineered for long life.
- Streamlined 3-piece design with fewer welds; provides far greater durability.
- Engineered for better belt alignment, less spillover.
- Center-section Spillover Passages stamped out of frame to create risers without any weak-point-welds.
- Spillover Passages allow debris to fall through frame; won’t build up on base like competitors’ frames.
- Less weight means lower shipping costs, less stress on your underlying structure.
- Equipped with NHI’s patented idlers.